How Are Your Interviews Landing With Listeners? #BookMoreInterviews
When You Trigger Their Brain You Reached Their Mind
Reaching Their Hearts Drives Your Message Home
Good Media Interviews Accomplish Both
Triggers are the key in communication today, whether it is online or offline. Being able to activate certain thoughts and triggers in your audience’s mind, are critical to your message being remembered and acted upon. No one wants to spend time developing and creating media content that falls flat and doesn’t deliver.
Is Your Interview Message Falling Flat
Not Delivering Results
Are Your Triggers
What do all of these words have in common?
They are qualities of a stellar media interview
You have worked hard creating your body of work:
- Authors your baby is your book
- Business owners the apple of your eye is your brand
- Speakers your night and day is your presentation skills & IP
Interviews Out the Wazoo
You have spent countless nights and even years crafting your art and getting yourself attention in the media is # 1 on your list now. Most people will acquire themselves a publicist and book interviews “out the wazoo.”
What if you skipped an important and critical step in creating media attention that drives action?
- Are you ready to rapidly earn respect?
- Do you want your message to be will received?
- Are you wanting to build high profile influence for your message?
When you assist the journalist and radio host in telling your story, you will gain better results from your appearance.
What Does a Media Audit Do For You?
Being able to wrap your message back into the questions asked, even when it sounds like the questions are not going where you want to talk is an art.
Your media audit is going to give you real straight forward facts and examples of where in your own interview experience you need to shore up your skills.
- Where you are losing attention of listeners
- Your verbal hiccups
- Weak language
- First impression communicated
- Missed opportunities in answers
- Pattern interrupts to listeners brains
- Your best interview style
- Activating the “yes factor” in listeners brains
- Your Golden Goose Moment
Why waste time getting it all wrong?
A powerful to get results and to work with Michele is, she will work with you one on one using her proprietary Maximum Performance Communication training. It is a full 2 day immersion program. Here are the details for Maximum Performance Communication.
DIY or if you want to start with a good Media Audit, that option is available as well. Email Michele and uplevel your interview skills now.